[Cerowrt-devel] the 3.3.6 kernel has landed

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun May 13 15:11:54 EDT 2012

I was carrying several of these already in cerowrt, but I'd missed
Duyck's patch.

So I'm HOPING my last major bugs are resolved, except maybe for #379, and
I can get a test release out with codel and fq_codel soon.

Yuchung Cheng (1):
      tcp: fix infinite cwnd in tcp_complete_cwr()

Alexander Duyck (2):
      net: Add memory barriers to prevent possible race in byte queue limits
      net: Fix issue with netdev_tx_reset_queue not resetting queue
from XOFF state

Eric Dumazet (2):
      netem: fix possible skb leak
      tcp: change tcp_adv_win_scale and tcp_rmem[2]

SKYPE: davetaht
US Tel: 1-239-829-5608
http://www.bufferbloat.net