[Cerowrt-devel] nov 3 cerowrt status

Maxim Kharlamov mcs at podsolnuh.biz
Sat Nov 3 20:24:35 EDT 2012

Hi Dave,

Sugarland works great indeed. I've been using it on my main router since
the time it was released.
I don't experiment with *_codel though.

My ISP advertises /48 IPv6 network prefix over DHCPv6-PD - not sure what
I'm doing wrong, but I've never hit bug 413, even though I've been running
IPv6 network for almost a year now.
There were some minor glitches with previous versions of cerowrt, but
generally it just works.

Thanks,
Max