[Cerowrt-devel] DNSSec talk writeup from linuxcon

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 15:00:11 EDT 2012

I've been sort of forwarding progress on various topics to the list
the past couple days

http://lwn.net/Articles/516797/

I note that after 5 CVEs this year, and the memory issues we've run
into, I've given up on the idea of shipping bind burned into flash by
default.

Simon Kelly of dnsmasq intends to explore what it will take to add a
lightweight dnssec implementaton of dnssec into dnsmasq over the
winter. If anyone is interested in helping pull that together let me
and he know.

Some funding may be available via some group who's url I forget right now.

I have some hope for the upcoming mdns/dns work to have  a more merged
solution to some of the integration of naming and address assignment.