[Cerowrt-devel] How to close default open firewall ports in 3.3.8

Shannon Kendrick shannon at kendrickonline.org
Fri Oct 12 22:22:42 EDT 2012

I'm still struggling to understand the firewall configuration. My goal is to use CeroWRT (with Codel) as my primary router, and I'm not comfortable having any ports open to the WAN even if they are filtered.  I'm using the free ShieldsUP!! port scanner hosted at grc.com to check for open ports. I would be nice if someone with expertise on the firewall rules could add to the wiki, or better yet a video on youtube that describes how to configure the rules.
Thanks
Shannon Kendrick