[Cerowrt-devel] breakage

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 12:42:37 EDT 2012

If I did, I'd be done now. It looks mostly to be:

iproute2 moved (I had patches to that): fixed
fq_codel and ecn fixes with changed patch names: fixed
package signing: stomped on thoroughly, don't know what to do with it yet
random number generation: I'm happy the 3.5 rng stuff was backported
into 3.3.8, however that disabled IRQF_RANDOM
and it's unclear to me what level of new driver support is needed to
make the new rng stuff work better.

I care about the random  number stuff a lot, (the previous situation
re real entropy and WPA was horrible) but I don't know enough about it
to tell if additional support is needed in the ath9k and ar71xx and
elsewhere to truly enable the new rng stuff. ?

I thought openwrt was freezing....