[Cerowrt-devel] breakage

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 12:59:31 EDT 2012

and the breakage is post-freeze behavior.

I had basically planned to rebase against the frozen openwrt tree for
at least a while, and maintain a 3.3.8 version through the end of the
year.

However we lack resources to really manage a freeze at all, and my
inclination is to keep moving forward as fast as possible onto 3.6 and
later. Got a decision point coming on whether to try for a stable long
term (for small values of long term) inclined version, or not.
Opinions?

"sugarland" was almost good enough to declare stable and long
term-ish. Certainly seems suitable as a default home gateway box.

So I'm fixing up the merge I just did in the ubnt tree I have, but
holding off on fiddling directly with cero's trees.