[Cerowrt-devel] 802.11/g lost after 13 days - 3.3.8-26

Maciej Soltysiak maciej at soltysiak.com
Fri Oct 19 14:06:08 EDT 2012

Hi,

My usage of cerowrt as main router is very easy in terms of stres testing.
I mean I just use it for a laptop, an android tablet (nexus 7), sometimes
another laptop and that's almost it.

Anyway, WNDR3800 with 3.3.8-26 has been up for 13 days, with only miniupnpd
and minissdpd installed and just today 802.11g stopped working, while
802.11n works fine.
G is being advertised, but you I can't connect.

Can anyone suggest what to check to root-cause it? I haven't touched the
setup, so I'm ready to operate on it.

Regards,
Maciej