[Cerowrt-devel] next cerowrt release plan (of sorts)

Török Edwin edwin+ml-cerowrt at etorok.net
Mon Sep 17 13:02:26 EDT 2012

On 09/16/2012 05:02 PM, Dave Taht wrote:

> I'm shooting for wednesday.
> If you have trivial feature requests, please make 'em now!
> If you have code you want to check in, please get them in by tuesday!

Just noticed that WiFi doesn't work with my Android phone anymore. It works with my other devices.
Don't know when this happened (WiFi is off on the phone most of the time), will have to do some more digging and file a proper bug report.
Any hints? (the 2.4Ghz SSID doesn't show up at all on a scan from my Android)

--Edwin