[Cerowrt-devel] the agile thread, post-sugarland thoughts, etc

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Thu Sep 20 13:04:35 EDT 2012

Hi Dave,

sugarland really took stability under load to a new level. My typical UDP flooding experiments failed to take the router down even though I opened the flood gates for a full hour (against qos; will repeat against simple-qos once time permits); not even a single report in dmesg on the router. Nice work. Thanks for all the hard work. (If time allows I will try to run a few more stability tests and will report noteworthy results back, if any should show up)

best
	sebastian