[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt 3.8.6-3 released

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 22:32:00 EDT 2013

A quick test of 3.8.6-3 on my WNDR3800 looked good. I was able to execute my scripts for setting up the config the way I like and for obtaining a 6in4 address through Hurricane Electric (see the wiki for the scripts).

There was a peculiar behavior with wireless immediately after configuring the IPv6 script. It was hit or miss whether I could get connected to wireless. for for a few minutes after running the config scripts. This seems to have resolved and it is working.

I have not yet made the adjustments to simple_qos.sh as suggested in the wiki, but my performance using iperf seemed just fine.

Rich