[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt 3.8.8-4 released

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 11:56:47 EDT 2013

I should point out cero still defaults to nfq codel via the debloat script.
The setting  of the qdisc part now has to get separated from the ethtool
and bql settings part.  Or there needs to be more surgery in OpenWrt to do
the debloating of those two subsystems in kernel space also.

I still lack a good picture for any real differences between nfq and fq
codel and having lost faith in htb temporarily... Just don't know. But I
would like it if people tried the new OpenWrt defaults rather than ceros
which involves commenting out some stuff in the debloat script.