[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt 3.8.8-4 released

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 01:56:14 EDT 2013

simplest most closely models the ns2 testing cablelabs did. By being
simpler, it has less bugs.

So if you could try that under a variety of workloads, particularly
with bittorrent I think it would be interesting... I still think the
more complex script is closer to the right thing in that case, but
lack data.

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 5:06 PM, Rich Brown <richb.hanover at gmail.com> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Good news from the (limited) testing that I do. I installed 3.8.8-4 on my WNDR3800 without incident. I also ran the two configuration scripts in the wiki to set the configuration to set the timezone, put a password on my wireless and set up the IPv6 tunnel.
>
> Thanks to Dave and Toke for adding the Network/AQM tab to the GUI. As Dave says, "No more fiddling with scripts". Any words of wisdom for choosing one of  "simple.qos" and "simplest.qos" over the other?
>
> Finally, the About… and other pages at http://gw.home.lan/cerowrt/ have been updated to talk about this release.

You know I totally forgot about that. Didn't you have a hand in that? :)

I'd meant to update the credits file on this go-round. Next time.