[Cerowrt-devel] atomic route updates?

Robert Bradley robert.bradley1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 11:05:54 EDT 2013

On 24/04/13 16:46, Dave Taht wrote:
> There is a possibly related bug being discussed on the babel-users list  with an
> easy fix.
>
> Not sure what kernel versions it happens on.

I was seeing that bug on the quantal 3.5 kernel as well.  So far,
testing with the raring 3.8 kernel seems to fix both the unreachable
route bug and the random /128 route bugs.  My patched babeld also
appears to work no worse than the distro-provided 1.3.1 build.  That
said, with both versions I see that babeld switches to wireless routes
and stays there if eth0 is disconnected and later restored.

It may be time for me to try running the babeld HEAD code without the
patches and compare the behaviour of that to the patched version next...

--
Robert Bradley