[Cerowrt-devel] Forward between wired and wireless devices

Alijah Ballard alijahb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 22:00:37 EDT 2013

I have a basic setup. Two laptops, a tower in the closet, and a raspi as a
setop box. The raspi is a recent purchase  It is directly connected to my
3800 running CeroWrt Modena 3.7.5-2. I can only connect to other machines
that are simultaneously on a particular interface. Like the laptops on 2.4
ghz can file share, but can not see the tower on 5 ghz. I really need to
ssh into the raspi on eth from 2.4 ghz or 5 ghz. I reinstalled the
firmware, and also reset the setting from the system menu.

In other news this has greatly improved skype and youtube.

Thanks
Alijah