[Cerowrt-devel] some kernel updates

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Fri Aug 23 16:46:57 EDT 2013

Sebastian Moeller <moeller0 at gmx.de> writes:

> I guess I should have been clearer in stating that you are author of
> the AQM scripts.

Well, the scripts are originally Dave's; I mainly contributed the Luci
GUI for them (and some adjustments to make the scripts work with it).
Glad they're turning out to be useful. :)

> This is quite helpful, only Jesper would need access to my modified
> scripts which are not in the repository (yet)

Well, the repository is Dave's, so he's the one to bug for commit
access. Otherwise, Github has a nifty 'fork' button that'll let you
maintain your own version if that works better...

-Toke