[Cerowrt-devel] hardware suggestions?

Luke Hamburg luke at solvent-llc.com
Thu Aug 29 09:18:24 EDT 2013

Dave, I'm interested in the Atom hardware you've had success with.  $430US
might be a lot for a typical home user but certainly not for someone who
likes to experiment on the bleeding edge. I wonder if you've seen or tried
Cero on these <http://store.netgate.com/Netgate-FW-7541-P1846C83.aspx> ? (
http://store.netgate.com/Netgate-FW-7541-P1846C83.aspx) Or do you build
your own? I personally have several of those 7541's just running pfSense
and they are wonderful pieces of kit.

Luke