[Cerowrt-devel] some kernel updates + new userspace patch

Jesper Dangaard Brouer jbrouer at redhat.com
Fri Aug 30 11:46:31 EDT 2013

[long-thread-cut]

Sebastian, noted at some point that is was difficult to determine if
the tc configuration were using the linklayer option.

I have posted a patch against iproute2/tc, that implement reading out
the linklayer setting (requires my kernel patch discussed in this
thread).

See:
 http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.network/281876

This patch also sends the linklayer option to the kernel directly,
which mean that the kernel don't need to perform linklayer detection
based on the rate table (which were not accurate at rates above
100Mbit/s).

--
Best regards,
  Jesper Dangaard Brouer