[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt-3.10.21-1 development release

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Mon Dec 2 05:44:47 EST 2013

Hi Dave,

On Dec 2, 2013, at 02:07 , Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is nothing more than a resync with openwrt and a bugfix for
> dnsmasq. It is completely untested.
>
> + fresh merge with openwrt
> ++ bunch of ath9k fixes
> + update to dnsmasq 2.68rc4 (fixes cname and a few other bugs)
>
> - haven't found time to address http://www.bufferbloat.net/issues/436
>   plan to update the machine involved to this version.
>   hope to get more reports from the field. ? Would like to find someone
>   with comcast ipv6 to try this on....
>
> - the /sbin/mount bug explanation sounded plausible but haven't tried it
>   will do so shortly

	The quickest test should be to deinstall mount-utils before running sys upgrade (as far as I know mount-utils is the source of the incompatible mount binary). The new cerowrt will automatically bring in its already installed mount-utils, so everything should work after the upgrade. I have not tested this yet, but I assume this is what I'll try the next time :)
	BTW, what is the reason we need mount-utils in the first place, or what is the busy box mount command missing?

best regards
	sebastian