[Cerowrt-devel] 3.10.23-1 wifi issues

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Thu Dec 12 04:14:47 EST 2013

Hi Fred,

On Dec 12, 2013, at 01:12 , Fred Stratton <fredstratton at imap.cc> wrote:

> I have the same problem. I cannot connect to wireless clients via g or n.
>
> The clients do not receive DHCP ipv4 addresses.

	I think that Fred characterized the issue way better than I did. I agree that my symptoms are best explained with a missing ipv4 address (on the gw interfaces); but I also did not see the sw interfaces show up, that is my macbook only showed the gw's as available APs. So maybe it is the dnsmasq issue again that might require another kick to recognize all interfaces???

Best
	Sebastian