[Cerowrt-devel] Field Report on CeroWrt 3.10.24-1

Fred Stratton fredstratton at imap.cc
Sun Dec 15 06:55:29 EST 2013

Over the last 30 years, graphical interfaces have been bloated with
pages of explanatory text.

If more explanation of the interface is required, it could be
incorporated in the wiki. Links could also be incorporated in the wiki.

I suggest the AQM lua interface is kept simple and therefore easier to
maintain.