[Cerowrt-devel] Fwd: [Cerowrt - Bug #437] (New) bug in initializing wifi interfaces

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 18:31:54 EST 2013

On the minus side we still have trouble bringing up all the interfaces
on second boot and later. So I've filed a bug on it, and am
making the firmware available for all and sundry to suffer with
on this crisp/clear sunday.

http://snapon.lab.bufferbloat.net/~cero2/cerowrt/wndr/3.10.24-4/

And I can blow up the driver still with the rrul test

[ 1024.917968] ath: phy0: Failed to stop TX DMA, queues=0x00e!
[ 1028.972656] ath: phy0: Failed to stop TX DMA, queues=0x00e!
[ 1332.210937] ath: phy0: Failed to stop TX DMA, queues=0x00e!

but so far, not with the rrul_unclassified test.

Lastly download performance under rrul has become dismal for some reason
since last I tried it (about august on 2ghz)

On the plus side, sebastian's latest AQM changes made it in under the wire
with (no kidding) 30 seconds to spare, and I can't crash the gui anymore.

I'm going to go see the hobbit. My money's on smaug for roast dwarf.