[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt-3.10.24-5 dev build released

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Mon Dec 16 09:15:29 EST 2013

Hi Rich,

On Dec 16, 2013, at 14:45 , Rich Brown <richb.hanover at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dave, List,
>
>> + hopefully nasty interface initialization bug fixed
>> http://www.bufferbloat.net/issues/437
>
> In a one-out-of-one test, this build causes all six wireless interfaces to start up: CEROwrt (and guest) on 2.4 and 5 GHz, and both babel SSID’s.
>
> In addition, the ‘wifi’ command does not give any diagnostic output as I had mentioned in my earlier message.
>
> Keepin’ my fingers crossed.

	That sounds quite promising. I would be delighted, if stability permits, if you could test the current AQM implementation and send me your feedback and or open questions. It seems I have been looking at the link layer issue for so long that I do not realize which information is required so please let me know if parts are to terse or too verbose.

Best Regards
	sebastian