[Cerowrt-devel] treating 2.4ghz as -legacy?

Kelvin Edmison kelvin at edmison.net
Mon Dec 16 15:48:49 EST 2013

I believe that generally, users understand versions and speeds but not the
implications of certain frequencies.  So, rather than focusing on the
frequency I would throw these out there as suggestions: (even though the
nit-picker in me is cringing a bit)

For the 2.4GHz SSID:
- CEROwrt-old
- CEROwrt-slow

and just CEROwrt for the 5GHz SSID, with the intent that the the choice
offered to the users nudges them towards the better choice.

Cheers,
  Kelvin