[Cerowrt-devel] Intuition of this guy improved his 1, 5 Mbit DSL line

Fred Stratton fredstratton at imap.cc
Wed Dec 18 08:35:06 EST 2013

I used TomatoUSB -the shibby builds, rather than the Toastman ones- for
several years prior to moving to OpenWRT and then ceroWRT.

The TomatoUSB community has repeatedly shouted down any attempts  to
discuss Getty's original findings, so it has been up to individuals to
find QoS solutions.

Shibby has the best QoS implementation.

http://tomato.groov.pl

I did not get very far. It was not possible to watch flash video and
download simultaneously on a 4 megabit/s ADSL2+ line.

The problem has been largely solved with the last 3 builds of CeroWRT.