[Cerowrt-devel] IPV6

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 23:40:30 EST 2013

The gui is broken on seeing the wan port. It does look like you got
dns via ipv6.

do an

 ip -6 addr show

at the prompt and see if you have ipv6 assigned on the ge00 and se00
devices, at the very least. Of course, the big win would be to see it
on all but the gw11 and gw01 interfaces. Have never got around to
writing the code to assign the /128s on those interfaces/

if you do see ipv6 addrs, hopefully dnsmasq is doing ipv6 dns queries
at the very least. Try also a ping6 of a ipv6 enabled website.

My ipv6 at one of my main sites arrives soon for comcast (or rather an
ipv6 capable modem). CMTS was upgraded a while back.

I have not had an opportunity to test the odhcpdv6 code since
feburary, but it worked then.

For those of you out there on comcast you can see if your CMTS is ipv6
capable via going to comcast6.net.

Old (non ipv6) modems are common, there are several new ones I liked
that I guess I should document.