[Cerowrt-devel] IPV6

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 12:44:33 EST 2013

No, you did not managed to get ipv6 addrs assigned on even the
gateway. How you got an addr assigned for ipv6 dns is puzzling.

grump. Well, something broke between last feburary (when this worked
in comcast's lab), and today (deployment). I am trying to get ipv6 at
a location here in california that ostensibly supports it...

(but oy, do I not want to talk about the disaster I had with customer
service yesterday trying to get bridge mode to work and also saw no
sign of an ipv6 address assignment. I want to maintain the holiday
spirit)

But we'll get there.

Merely getting to comcast6.net is not a good test. That is on both
ipv4 and ipv6.