[Cerowrt-devel] Cero 3.10.24-5 no longer supports multiple AQMs?

Richard O rocon46 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 22 03:38:36 EST 2013

Heya,

I'll try to keep this short, but I'm simply just an end-user of Cero who has
using it for a few months now. It's been great! So great that I've been
using it as my main router after the first few weeks.

Anyway, I've just recently upgraded from 3.10.11-2 to the latest build
(3.10.42-5), and I noticed that you can only set one AQM at any given time.
Restoring my old settings restores my old set of AQMs - all of which startup
nicely - but only two out four have their "ingress" start up: ifb0 and ifb1
while ifb2 and ifb3 remain down. Their entries still appear in the firewall
and I'm unable to bring them up using ifconfig.

As you can probably tell, I don't know very much Linux and simply use
rc.local to modify the classes and qdiscs for each interface to suit my needs.

I'm just curious if this is going to be a permanent thing or not. Other then
that, keep up the great work guys. Cero's been good to me, and I'll probably
just revert to the old build if newer builds are going to be running with a
single aqm. I never really did encountered any problems with it.