[Cerowrt-devel] stanford talk/deluged in hardware/yurtlab

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 20:47:36 EST 2013

Darn I wish I'd made it to that show today.

On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 5:11 PM, <dpreed at reed.com> wrote:

> http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9154394.htm (10 GigE FMC card)

 impressive. Seems to require a hpc (high pin count) board, which zed isn't.

> http://www.xilinx.com/products/boards-and-kits/1-2AJPAV.htm (1 GiGE FMC
> card)

625 eu. While I am painfully aware of how much it costs to step ahead of
the bleeding edge, I think the odds are pointing harder and harder at doing
a non-fpga design that does what I want...

I may go back to looking at octeons or ti's new octeon killer.

And/or leveraging a newer atheros reference board.