[Cerowrt-devel] Fwd: High Speed WAN Rsync now possible via UDT

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 11:48:39 EST 2013

Since we are essentially observing "wan" latencies anyway I am curious as
to how the UDT protocol functions... has anyone tried it?

If useful (or scary) I'll try to find the time to package it up for cero.

I liked how mosh solved the terminal emulation problem over lousy links (in
fact, reflecting on it, had it existed in 1998 when I was mucking with the
strip protocol, I'd have not bothered with getting tcp to work at all. :) )
I also get a kick out of people using ssh to "authenticate" and then
dropping to something else....