[Cerowrt-devel] [Bloat] some good bloat related stuff on the ICCRG agenda, IETF #86 Tuesday, March 12 2013, 13:00-15:00, room Caribbean 6

Wesley Eddy wes at mti-systems.com
Thu Feb 28 13:11:01 EST 2013

On 2/28/2013 10:53 AM, Dave Taht wrote:

> For those that don't attend ietf meetings in person, there is usually
> live audio and jabber chat hooked up into the presentations.
>
> See y'all there, next month, in one form or another.

In the TSVAREA meeting, we've also set aside some time to talk
about AQM and whether there's interest and energy to do some
more specific work on AQM algs in the IETF (e.g. like CoDel and
PIE):

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/86/agenda/tsvarea

I'm working with Martin on some slides to seed the discussion,
but we hope that it's mostly the community that we hear from,
following up in the higher-bandwidth face-to-face time from
the thread we had on the tsv-area at ietf.org mailing list a few
months ago.

--
Wes Eddy