[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt 3.7.1-1 released

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 05:03:54 EST 2013

Two formerly back-ordered 3800s arrived yesterday!

They barely had time to power on before I reflashed them with:

http://snapon.lab.bufferbloat.net/~cero2/cerowrt/wndr/3.7.1-1/

I still regard this series as heavily development oriented and
unsuitable for general use. In particular I'd like to wait for dnsmasq
to come out of beta, fix AHCP, add a gui for the ceroshaper, etc, etc.

But: This is the first devel release I've been able to test in the
real world as a default gw in a while. So far, so good.

I have some issues with how the new network6 configuration stuff
interacts with ahcp, but aside from that... I saw upnp work for the
first time... saw the ula auto code work... analyzed some dropbox and
netflix traffic, ran a couple android boxes through it, fiddled with
nfq_codel...

some notes:

+ resync with openwrt head
+ update to Linux 3.7.1 with unaligned patches from robert bradley
+ A QFQ+ update
+ mildly improved nfq_codel
- Missing cups support (didn't compile
- no ipv6 npt yet