[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt 3.7.1-1 released

dpreed at reed.com dpreed at reed.com
Thu Jan 3 13:50:05 EST 2013

Perhaps this is premature, but I have installed 3.7.1-1 on my experimental router as well.  It seems to be working fine but now I'd like to start capturing monitoring data from the AQM (nfq_codel is enabled by default?) layer.

I'd also like to change the "WAN interface" to be one of its 2.4 Gig radios.  That's because I want to put the Cerowrt experimental router "in front of" a mobile hotspot that is operating using LTE to provide my internet access.  (Yes, I know that "in general" WLAN's need something better than nfq_codel, but in this case, it's a single device and a single hop - i.e. cable equivalent).  Alternatively, maybe I can connect the mobile hotspot to the router using USB.

Best way to do that?  I have not delved deep into OpenWRT/Cerowrt config files.