[Cerowrt-devel] Country code change causes problems with 5GHz on 3.7.1-1

Keith Duthie keith at no.net.nz
Wed Jan 9 09:02:00 EST 2013

Hi guys,

I've been testing 3.7.1-1 lately on a WNDR3800, and I've discovered
that if I set CeroWRT5 to use the NZ country code, the
device sits in mode client after restarting the wireless instead of
switching to mode master. With country codes US, JP, AU, and 00 the
device seems to work as expected. This only seems to be a problem for
the 5GHz radio; the 2.4GHz one works fine with the NZ country code.

Any thoughts?

Keith