[Cerowrt-devel] TFO crashes cerowrt 3.7.1-1

Maciej Soltysiak maciej at soltysiak.com
Wed Jan 16 17:19:46 EST 2013

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 7:11 AM, Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:

> The routing cache got eliminated between 3.3 and 3.6, and there were
> all sorts of changes to it over the last 6 releases that have been
> bothersome.

Ok, you might be onto something. It got eliminated in 3.6.x; So I checked a
few things with a cero-3.7.2-3 here:

# ip maddr show | grep 224
shows nothing (only ipv6 addresses show up for maddr)

Trying to start pimd shows:
pimd: 23:16:52.675 Cannot set PIM flag in kernel:(error 99): Protocol not
available

There is no /proc/net/igmp, but only /proc/net/igmp6

Could this be Dave M's patch to remove routing cache or are we having
.CONFIG misconfig?

Regards,
Maciej