[Cerowrt-devel] was filled with hope for killing the last traps, now have brick

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 14:24:12 EST 2013

Mine and Robert Bradley's latest attempt at killing the last ipv6
instruction traps
with a rollup patch from bugs 419 and 421...

brick the router. It boots, the main green light goes on, then it dies.
Naturally
I left the serial cable at the office...

Of course in the middle of this patch set revision I also updated to 3.7.3
and openwrt head,
so have a few more variables than usual than just us to cope with.

I would not mind eyeballs on this to see if there is an obvious flaw,
otherwise I will progressively bisect from what was known to work
forward as fast as I can. (besides, the hope is to  submit this upstream)

net_hdr_word is defined in the 902-unaligned_access_hacks patch in openwrt
head...

now off to find a small, sharp, pointy object...

Fixing bufferbloat with cerowrt:
http://www.teklibre.com/cerowrt/subscribe.html