[Cerowrt-devel] was filled with hope for killing the last traps, now have brick

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 04:01:17 EST 2013

A build without that patch is now up here:

http://snapon.lab.bufferbloat.net/~cero2/cerowrt/wndr/3.7.3-1/

so 1/3 of the potential causes is not there....

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 3:51 AM, Ketan Kulkarni <ketkulka at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
> Probably I can take a look later tonight by having serial cable - I
> have that one handy.
> What is the build and how to re-create the scenario?

Well, I hate to commit sources when stuff is obviously borked. If you
want to try flashing with that you can figure out if it was us or the merge
that went bad....