[Cerowrt-devel] administrative questions

Ketan Kulkarni ketkulka at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 23:24:09 EST 2013

Hi William,
To add issues and do tracking, you need to register. Once registered,
I can provide you the required access.
If you have registered already, please let me know your login id so I
can grant access. I couldn't find you in the user's list.

Downloading the archives is a problem for everyone which I think
Dave(?) needs to address.

You can submit the patches to this list, ccing Dave, or you can attach
it to the reported bugs for better future tracking.
All standard linux formatting applies here as well.

Thanks,
Ketan