[Cerowrt-devel] codel sim: anybody got python skills?
dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 05:26:44 EST 2013
What I'd wanted was for this
* slow start until we hit the first drop (exponential increase in delay)
* go additive (congestion avoidance)
* have the first drop start to take effect, reducing the delay somewhat
* second drop take more effect
* third drop almost succeeding
* fourth drop dropping it below target for a while, drops stopping
* going above target again, starting a drop at 1/sqrt(3)
At least it gets the invsqrt right...
(toke tossed this off before leaving for vacation, and I only got to
hacking on it at 2am this morning. Wanted to use it to illustrate codel...)
Fixing bufferbloat with cerowrt:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Cerowrt-devel