[Cerowrt-devel] yurtlab notes

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 13:28:35 EDT 2013

I used to blog. Then that got too complicated. Then I used facebook,
until I started getting spammed. I used to use emacs to connect all my
social media, then that broke when I went from emacs23 to emacs24. I
tried to use web based tools for bug tracking and work but I'm often
knocked off the net so I keep everything in org-mode now... cept that
that doesn't interface to android as well as I'd like...

And I sort of switched to good ole email for everything for most of
the past couple years. But I miss the incremental nature of keeping a
logbook, and although org-mode is my preferred way to do that, is kind
of hard to publish easily... so, ok, onto google+ where I've been
keeping notes:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/s/%23yurtlab

Although I have been doing builds of cerowrt 3.10.x I haven't quite
got around to testing it fully by itself, been busy finding problems
elsewhere, as noted in the log entries above.

I really hate the fragmentation of the conversation that has happened
ever since eternal september. I don't really know what to do about it.