[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt-3.10.2-1 dev release + owamp

Fred Stratton fredstratton at imap.cc
Wed Jul 31 15:50:55 EDT 2013

I have spent the time since last posting reinstalling, and retesting, the build.

6in4 works. As ever, the firewall configuration as reimported from backup blocks ipv6 function, even though the rules appear correct.  I worked around this by only reimporting the configuration files needed.

I tried the approach advocated by Sebastian, but achieved better results leaving the scripts in /usr/lib/aqm unaltered, which implies that the AQM GUI functions as intended.

Left with an uplink delay of 650 to 750 milliseconds, on a known poor ADSL line, which is better than previous builds, but still means that undertaking concurrent internet activities is problematic.