[Cerowrt-devel] 3.8.13-6 No name resolution over wireless

Fred Stratton fredstratton at imap.cc
Fri Jun 7 16:19:00 EDT 2013

Thank you for the explanation, FF.

A PC connected by ethernet appeared to not renew its lease this morning., which chimes with what you say. At that point, I went back to the previous Cerowrt build, in which I have replaced /usr/lib/aqm with the latest scripts.

DT:

You have a User. It is I. If something does not work, I report it.

I have been doing this since I was put in a room with a PDP-8 as a student.

Your AQM efforts are better demonstrated if they are on a functioning device.

A major issue is whether constantly upgrading components alongside your efforts helps or hinders those efforts. That is your decision to make.

Concerning your rrul test request, it will be interesting to see if others can successfully connect devices to the latest build.

(Edited to be grumpy)