[Cerowrt-devel] The htb mess

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 16:22:46 EDT 2013

I have been gradually sorting through the mess of change introduced to
sch_htb since the set of patches that broke it... it seems to be
getting better (aside from atm encapsulation) but it also looks like
more patches than just these are required for a backport to 3.8.13

http://snapon.lab.bufferbloat.net/~cero2/htb_mess