[Cerowrt-devel] Field Report - installing 3.8.13-7

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Sun Jun 16 18:29:40 EDT 2013

Rich Brown <richb.hanover at gmail.com> writes:

> As noted above, 6in4 addresses seem to work, however, I did see a lot
> of error messages as a result of running the 6in4 tunnel configuration
> script. I've attached it to see if there's anything amiss…

Have never used the 6in4 script, but a few of the messages have to do
with the new firewall script:

> Warning: Option @defaults[0].synflood_rate has invalid value '200'

This is because the value is wrong. It should be '200/s' and not '200'.
That's a bug, I believe (though a minor one). Fixed in git; you can
manually add the /s in your /etc/config/firewall if you want to shut it
up. :)

> Warning: Section @rule[0] (domain) does not specify a protocol,
> assuming TCP+UDP

The new firewall script complains when no protocol is set, but it does
the right thing, so not really sure if I would call it a bug; should be
fixed in git as well, though.

The rest of the output is because the new firewall is more verbose than
the old one.

-Toke