[Cerowrt-devel] running cerowrt/*wrt in a VM

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ca
Mon Nov 11 14:40:37 EST 2013

I need to do some testing of PPPoE, DHCPv6 (RFC6204/homenet) with an
OpenWRT/CeroWRT.

I want to do this virtually, so an x86 build would be best. I grabbed the kvm
image of openwrt attitude adjustment, as per:
  http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/howto/qemu
and
  http://downloads.openwrt.org/attitude_adjustment/12.09/

it appears that it hasn't got any IPv6 stuff in it.  I thought that all this
stuff from openwrt went upstream?  Is 12.09 perhaps just too old?

My choices are, I guess:
   1) build cerowrt for x86
   2) build latest openwrt from source

Or did I miss an obvious image?