[Cerowrt-devel] running cerowrt/*wrt in a VM

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 15:13:53 EST 2013

I have had multiple requests for an x86 vm. I tried several times but
never got anything that even booted. And ENOBUDGET to make it work,
and ENOTIME to keep it working.

I do take patches, and all that is really needed for a cerowrt build
would be a new build script, .config file, and a working filesystem.

I'd argue for straight openwrt and/or see if you can leverage a trunk
build. Everything you describe has made it to openwrt "barrier
breaker" trunk already.