[Cerowrt-devel] Names not resolved on Wireless

Fred Stratton fredstratton at imap.cc
Thu Oct 10 13:32:55 EDT 2013

With the last three builds, there is no ipv4 connection to OS X 10.7.5 or Ubuntu 12.04.3 clients. ipv6 works, but that is not the responsibility of DNSMasq yet, IIRC. Attempts at ipv4  lease renewal fail on both clients.

Have reverted from 3.10.15-2 to 3.10.11-3 again, awaiting another build of DNSMasq.