[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt 3.10.17-3 released

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 17:04:24 EDT 2013

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 1:45 PM, Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:
> + this fixes the lighttppd bug noted in -2.
> + has support for signed packages
> + better random support
> + tested long enough to check for the -2 regression
>
> - doesn't do https yet
> - still abuses rc.local for starting up late daemons
> - sysupgrade still busted, please use this to upgrade:
>
> mtd -r write openwrt-ar71xx-generic-wndr3700v2-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin
> firmware # but with the correct firmware name
>
> Get it at:
>
> http://snapon.lab.bufferbloat.net/~cero2/cerowrt/wndr/3.10.17-3/
>

> --
> Dave Täht

Also, I added optional support for the mildly misnamed port-mirroring package

http://code.google.com/p/port-mirroring/

It's not very fast so I don't think it's useful for much on this arch.

I have tagged and pushed out the sources for this release also. There
are very few things left that are truly bothersome (besides
sysupgrade), and most are landing this week (notably pie).