[Cerowrt-devel] 3.10.10-1 development build released

Fred Stratton fredstratton at imap.cc
Thu Sep 12 11:49:41 EDT 2013

Unfortunately, it does not install

Installing ppp-mod-pppoa (2.4.5-10) to root...
Downloading http://snapon.lab.bufferbloat.net/~cero2/cerowrt/wndr/3.10.11-2/packages/ppp-mod-pppoa_2.4.5-10_ar71xx.ipk.
Collected errors:
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for ppp-mod-pppoa:
 * 	kernel (= 3.10.11-1-35f34a410a185624e80726cf7cd5a871) * 	kernel (= 3.10.11-1-35f34a410a185624e80726cf7cd5a871) *
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package ppp-mod-pppoa.