[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt-3.10.34-4 dev build released

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 21:17:52 EDT 2014

+ resync with openwrt
   they seem to be settling down...
+ Toke's ntp + dnssec stuff
+ Yet Another Patch to try and isolate the wireless hang problem
    that happens to jg every day or so and nearly no-one else.
+ Fix to babel's meshing interfaces
+ dnsmasq updated to head (seems to be stabilizing)
+ Tested for a couple hours

- I am under the impression we haven't enabled "auto" for
target and interval yet in SQM.

-There is some stuff in here I don't grok yet like this