[Cerowrt-devel] cerowrt-3.10.34-4 dev build released

Maxim Kharlamov mcs at podsolnuh.biz
Thu Apr 3 18:51:57 EDT 2014

The last release without wifi issues was 3.8.something (I think it was
called Berlin). The whole 3.10.x branch seems to have broken wifi (will see
how 3.10.24-4 goes, it seems OK, but it's been working less than 24hours
yet).
I'm using only 2.4Ghz (5Ghz dead in the water - devices couldn't connect at
all, so I disabled it). Guest and babel disabled.

Regards,
Max